How to find an Apartment in Santa Monica near the beach
NMS Apartments for Rent
NMS Apartments is your premiere destination for modern luxury apartments and affordable commercial space in Santa Monica, West Hollywood, Brentwood, Westwood, and the greater Los Angeles area. Finding luxury apartments in Santa Monica or Los Angeles can be cumbersome and difficult. However at NMS Apartments, our amazing apartment listing website will make your apartment search for that perfect Los Angeles apartment easy and simple. Many of our new apartments for rent are conveniently located within walking distance of many popular restaurants, shops, and stores in Los Angeles. Our apartment buildings are also conveniently located to local universities and colleges. NMS Apartments has new affordable Santa Monica College Apartments, luxury UCLA Apartments, and CSUN Apartments. We also have many Santa Monica apartments in downtown Santa Monica that make it easy to commute to other colleges and universities, such as Loyola Marymount University and Pepperdine University
How to find an Apartment in Santa Monica near the beach and to Search and Find Cheap Apartments for Rent
1. Figure out how much you can afford. Be sure to include utilities.
2. Think about what cities or neighborhoods you’d like to live in. Consider commute time and what you’d like your local neighborhood to offer.
3. Write down what features are important to you, such as parking, acceptable pet policies, proximity to public transportation, security, laundry facilities and number of bedrooms and bathrooms.
4. Scan the apartment listings in the local newspaper where you want to live; check online services such as Rent Net (www.rent.net); look for rental signs in targeted neighborhoods.
5. Keep a file of clipped newspaper ads, computer printouts and notes. Go through your file and call for appointments to see your choice. Make note of any additional information you get.
6. Sign up with an apartment-finder service if you are new to the area, can’t get around, don’t have time to go through the classifieds or want fewer choices to consider.
7. Inspect apartments carefully.
8. Fill out an application for the apartment you want. Submit it with a check for the amount you and the landlord agree on to cover a credit check and show good faith.
9. Establish a move-in date, sign a contract and arrange to pay any security deposit and rent required.
1. FIND A FREE CHEAP APARTMENT SEARCH ONLINE:
There are a few apartment search websites that you can use online to find cheap apartments. Go to Google and do a search for the following:
“Apartment Finder” or “Cheap Apartments for Rent”. You can also check websites such as:
* Apartments.com (http://www.apartments.com)
* Rent.com (http://www.rent.com)
* Apartment Guide (http://www.ApartmentGuide.com)
2. ENTER CHEAP APARTMENT SEARCH CRITERIA:
Select all the features you are looking for in an apartment and choose
the price range for your monthly rent payments. Click the submit button to bring up a list of apartments that have the feature that you want
and in your price range.
3. SEARCH THROUGH APARTMENT LISTINGS:
Now that a list of apartments have been displayed, check out any photos
and virtual tours of each apartment listing. Make sure to view all the
features that the apartments have.
4. VISIT APARTMENTS:
Now that you have an idea of apartments that interest you from your
online search, go visit the apartments. The hours of operation should be listed on the apartment’s contact page on the apartment finder website.
You could also call to schedule an appointment with the apartment-leasing consultant.