Organizing a Studio Apartment or Bachelor Apartment
NMS has many great studio apartments and bachelor apartments for rent. These affordable apartments are located in Santa Monica, CA. Here are some great tips for organizing a studio apartment:
Organizing a Bachelor Apartment
- Concentrate on making your apartment both attractive and functional.
- Consider how you will use your apartment then determine what type of floor plan will be the most functional for you.
- Use bookcases and screens to separate your living area from your sleeping area.
- Find a bed that will work for a small space so you can maximize your living area when you aren’t sleeping. Bed options to consider include: a Murphy bed, sleeper sofa, daybed or futon.
- Look for furniture that can fold up or roll out of the way when not in use. Most home office furniture stores have pieces that work well in studio spaces or if you already have a favorite piece you can attach easy- rolling casters to make it mobile.
- Group your items in one or two areas so you can maximize floor space, which will make your space seem larger.
- Think vertical. To maximize storage and to give the feel of a larger space get taller bookcases that you can put baskets on top of to store miscellaneous and small items.
Bachelor and Studio Apartments
Olympic Studio Loft Apartments in Santa Monica
Olympic Studio Apartments in Santa Monica
More Studio and Bachelor Apartments