Budget Friendly Vino
Looking for some classy wines that won’t hurt your wallet? We’ve got some budget friendly wines that are sure to impress…and no, two buck chuck is not on the list—although we can’t hate!
- Puzelat-Bonhomme Touraine Sauvignon Blanc 2011 – bring and fruity, with notes of citrus and cut grass. This $14.99 bottle is sure to cheer you up—or you can search online for baby animal pictures.
- Quoe Central Coast Syrah 2010 – It boasts gorgeous plummy-fruit, mild tannins, and a punch of black pepper, a go-to for only $9.99!
- Pittnauer Burgenlander Rot 2010 – if you can pronounce the name, it’s a great wine! For only $12.99 this feisty little red has a nice brambly fruit, punchy tannins, and bright acidity.
- Segura Viudas Reserva Cava – This bottle is a steal, for only $7.99 you get a beautiful sparkler with bright acidity, notes of almonds, and a streak of minerality that mimics the best of Champange!
- Palmina Arneis 2010 Honea Vineyard Santa Ynez Valley – with a Chardonnay body, and the Pinot Grigio tastes, this $17.99 bottle is a sure crowd pleaser! Clean flavors that skew towards green fruit, minerality, citrus, and a rich texture.
- Produttori Del Barbaresco Langhe Nebbiolo – Nebbiolo is one of the world’s noble (and most expensive grape), so to get this bottle for $18.99 is a steal! With plenty of dried strawberry, leather, dusty tannins and refreshing acidity, you’ll be going back for more!
For more inspiring wines at a great price, check out this list on Refinery29!